Government Taxes extra as applicable.
- Extra Adult Will Be Charged Rs.800/- on cp 250 on map 800 extra for meals wise
- For Children Below 5yrs will be complimentary
Terms & Conditions:
- Please be certain to enquire for other offers and group rates.
- Prices/ Offers are subject to change at the management’s discretion without prior notice.
- Standard check-in time is 2:00 P.M. and standard check-out time is 12:00 noon. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability.
- A valid photo ID must be presented upon check-in. Identification proof accepted is Passport, Drivers License or Aadhar Card.
- The tariff amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and incidentals (such as breakage, food and beverage, firewood, telephone calls etc.). These will be charged additionally
Vaibhav Regency hotel reserves the right to admission.
- For reservation inquiries please provide us with the proposed dates of your holiday, the number of nights you plan to stay, the number of persons in your party (adults and children, if any), and the type of accommodation preferred. Additionally, we can suggest the best possible options available to best suit your requirements.
- Bookings can be made simply by making an advance deposit either through Net Banking or Bank Transfer done via RTGS/ NEFT. International remittances are made via SWIFT. For procedural details, please
- Indian Nationals with a cash settlement to the tune of INR 50,000 or above are required to furnish PAN card as per the Income Tax Act.
- Cancellation before 15 days: no retention.
- Cancellation between 7 and 15 days prior to arrival: 50% retention.
- Cancellation received 7 days prior to arrival: 100% retention. Please be advised Cancellation upon Arrival/ No-show/ Early Departure/ Change of Dates/ Partial Cancellation i.e. Reduction of accommodation booked will be treated as Cancellation.
- All bookings are tentative unless paid for in advance. The booking is not confirmed till we send you the booking confirmation. In case we receive the payment and there are no rooms available, the full booking amount will be refunded.
- Cancellations are not accepted over the phone. All Cancellations must be made in writing.
- Accommodation may be extendable on a pro-rata basis subject to availability.
- All disputes subject to Manali Jurisdiction.